Saturday, May 26, 2012

How To Care For Introverts

So, I found this little graphic on reddit recently, and I decided that it was going to function as a quiz... A quiz for me to rank how well I am able to "care" for Gllen. I marked in green checks the areas in which I succeed... and a red X with those I fail at.

To explain my failures... ummm... well, numbers 2 and 5 are simply explained because I talk to damn much. Number 11 - I have to say I'm not super bad about this one, but I do get excited and tend to encourage Gllen's forays into new friendships. Any inkling I have of him creating a new friend I act like an overzealous mother. "Do you want to invite them over for a play date?"

So, 9/12 is pretty good. And Gllen has given his approval of my score. I feel pretty good about this score. Further proof that we are a good team. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment